Rediscovering Fullfillness! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

 

        Exploring more in Ghuwati, I came up with one more old age home, Helping Hands Old age Home. It housed only male seniorities. I was surprised to see that from how far people have come. Some even came from Nepal and some from the other side of the country! But at end all that matters is that they were content and happy with everyone. 

        I spent almost 3 to 4 hours interacting with them. I was really in awe to know thier intrests at this age. Some liked to spend their time in religious matter, some were seeking out the joy of travelling around the city and some were only intrested in reading books and newspapers! It was a joy to see how productive they were under their compelling circumstances. Nonetheless, it was my pleasure coming to them and having one kind of a joy. And with me I brought some essential rationing for their everyday use. 


 A NEW CITY, A NEW ABODE AND RELATIONSHIP REMAINS THE SAME  OF LOVE

CONNECTING THE TRUE VALUES FROM GREAT HUMANS

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Heart warming Journey: Sharing Lunch and Stories at the Old Age Home / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

A Heartwarming Return....../ MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY