Stress Banger!! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

 An unplanned visit can sometimes be a meaningful one too! As I finished my last exam today, I decided to go out in the evening while roaming around I saw an old age home in my locality; Sandhya Old Age Home. I wanted to visit them and interact with everyone but later I found that it was sanitation day where people from outside came and cleaned their surroundings and rooms for the residents. Sadly due to this the visiting was closed so I could not meet them properly but yes I interacted with some them who were sitting outside. It was a short sweet moment which banged my stress from the last exam. Although it was unplanned but it made my day!

A NEW ABODE TO VISIT

FEELINGS ARE THE SAME 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Heart warming Journey: Sharing Lunch and Stories at the Old Age Home / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

Rediscovering Fullfillness! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

A Heartwarming Return....../ MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY