Embracing Wisdom! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

        In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it's easy to overlook the invaluable treasures that lie within the hearts and stories of the elderly. This blog chronicles my weekly visits to an old age home, where I have discovered a reservoir of wisdom, resilience, and untold tales. Join me on this emotional and enlightening journey as we explore the lives of those who have weathered the storms of time.

        Today I went there to be a part of their prayer service, the elderies sit regularly for their pyayer sessions and I wanted to join with them. It was a humble experince for me also. Later, we interactered for about 10 -15 minutes more, as it was time for their lunch, so we had to leave early. But small and weekly visits like these made my day and their day beautiful. 

HOW DELICIOUS IS THE LUNCH

THE TALK AND THE FOOD


THE WHOLESOME FACES



THE NEVER ENDING STORIES
                                                                                                NOW THE STORY TIMES AT LUNCH     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Heart warming Journey: Sharing Lunch and Stories at the Old Age Home / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

Rediscovering Fullfillness! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

A Heartwarming Return....../ MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY