Cooking Classes with Someone New! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

 

        Today I went to Manas Joyti Das Old Age Home to spend my time with these beloved people. It consisted about almost 64 members and all were females. The first thing that struck me was the tranquility that enveloped the premises. The gentle rustle of leaves, the distant laughter of residents, and the serene ambiance painted a picture of solace amidst life's tumultuous journey. Walking through the corridors, I couldn't help but notice the photos adorning the walls—snapshots frozen in time, each telling a story of a life lived with vigor and resilience.

        As I began conversing with the residents, I was humbled by their warmth and wisdom. Despite the inevitable challenges that come with aging, their spirits remained resilient, their smiles illuminating the room with a radiant glow. Each shared snippet of their life journey was a treasure trove of wisdom, offering profound insights garnered through decades of lived experiences.

        I also offered to cook something up for them. Not from starting but yes helping in the kitchen to learn how to handle food for a big crowd. I preped up simple things and sereved them food!

        As I bid farewell to the residents, my heart brimmed with gratitude for the opportunity to step into their world, if only for a fleeting moment. Their stories, etched in my memory, serve as a poignant reminder of the intrinsic value of every individual, irrespective of age or circumstance.

THE SMILES SAYS ALL

A CLOSE INTERACTION 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Heart warming Journey: Sharing Lunch and Stories at the Old Age Home / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

Rediscovering Fullfillness! / MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY

A Heartwarming Return....../ MOKSHADA CHOUDHARY